INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 8 July 2016

Friday, 8th July, 2016.

I'm so sorry - I scheduled this to post but I made a mistake with the time!
Blame my aging brain  :(

These photos were posted  by Paul (Curves), Pictografio (Waska Street), Debbie (Rear View), Linja (Playground), Katarina (Under the bridge), and All That Photos (Dartboard),






 Click the links above to see the photos full size.



   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION 



If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



9 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

we can alwyas do mistakes. I´m happy you are not sick. Thanks for hosting :)

Taken For Granted said...

Goo selection of posts to feature this week. Like their graphic compositions.

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
Send you my very best regards.
Take care, my friend.


xx

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Aging brains are good!
I always enjoy your challenge and your weekly selection of images. This week I am very much honoured to have featured in your selection. Many thanks!

I am very late this week but still plan a black & white post

Alexa said...

Great gallery—look at all those lovely lines!

Pictografio said...

Thanks for the award, and congratulations for all contestants :)

Krzysiek/Pictografio

Linda said...

Thank you for choosing my image.

rupam sarma said...

Awesome pics.
~Happy Weekend ~

fim.works said...

Today I'm here with only one photo - I enjoyed the summer too much ;-)