INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 9 July 2010

Friday 9th July 2010

Greetings all.
We have Mr Linky problems this week - down for maintenance.
I'll set it up as soon as I can, but in the meantime please leave a comment so that people can tell you have an entry posted.
Thank you.

Edited to add what you can all (I hope) see - the Linky is back. Just in case it goes again, it would be a good idea to leave a comment anyway.







PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS WITH THEIR OWNERS.
DO NOT COPY WITHOUT THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION.

22 comments:

Mona Sweden http://fotoentusiastenfotoblogg.blogg.se said...

Great selection.
You can see my photo at:
http://fotoentusiastenfotoblogg.blogg.se/category/the-weekend-in-black-and-white.html

michael bird said...

I have one up at birdmanphotoblog.blogspot.com. Hope Mr. Linky is back soon...

Dragonstar said...

OK, Mr Linky's back. I hope he stays around, but it might be as well to leave a comment just in case we need back-up!

Woody said...

cool collection from last week - I've never seen a monochrome rainbow

John said...

Many thanks for inclusion on the 'wall'.

Victor said...

Nice stuff this week. Cheers!

Carver said...

Great selections. I always enjoy the weekly picks.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff this week as always. My favorite is the Viking.

toledonative said...

Wow, thanks for selecting my photo this week! I am honored to be among such talent!

Verna Luga said...

Hi I'm almost lost.. glad I found my way here .... true! the viking is perfect .... have a great weekend ...

Lina Gustina said...

Another great selection. Have a great week end :)

http://www.homezweethome.info/2010/07/cafe-at-3rd-floor.html

TheChieftess said...

Ok...I don't get the Mr Linky thing...when I linked, it went to my blog, which is not what I wanted to post..how do I post a pic from my computer???

Carolyn Ford said...

I am glad you are keeping this monochrome meme alive and well. Nice job Ms. Dragonstar!

Carolyn Ford said...

just in case...my monochrome is at:

http://carolyn1209.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-in-black-and-white-mother-and.html

Anna Carin Ahlander said...

Great black and white selection this week!

Rune Eide said...

Thank you for including my Viking on The Wall! It is a real inspiration for continuing work in B & w. And in case Mr. Linky goes AWOL again, my new contribution is here.

Mike Simmons said...

Very vivid selections on the wall this week - well done!

T. Becque said...

Lovely selections, as always. Thank you for including mine.

Unknown said...

Beautiful selection :-)

Elaine Yim said...

Happy MM day. I have 2 entries today, one is from last week which I missed by a few hours.

Maria's Space said...

Hope everyone had a a great weekend
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2010/07/loads-of-monday-thingies.html

Leslie D. said...

Thanks for creating the Weekend in Black and White. Love the name and love the link opportunity. Keep up the good work! Leslie (Monterey Daily Photo)